The latest in cardiology therapies and management
Latest Therapies Articles
Representation of women is low for cardiovascular disease clinical trials in certain conditions.
Nebulized glycopyrrolate improves lung function and patient-reported outcomes in patients with moderate to very severe COPD.
Idarucizumab can effectively reverse the anticoagulant effect of dabigatran.
Low-dose levosimendan in addition to standard care did not result in lower 30-day mortality compared with placebo in patients requiring hemodynamic support post-cardiac surgery.
A positive phase 3 study showed that patients treated with LJPC-501 were likely to achieve pre-specified blood pressure targets vs placebo.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Should Guidelines Use Higher Risk Thresholds When Recommending Statins for Primary CVD Prevention?
- Ezetimibe Plus Statins Modestly Reduce Cardiovascular Disease Event Risk
- ACC, AHA Publish Appropriate Use Criteria Guidelines for Peripheral Artery Intervention
- FDA: E-Liquids Found to Contain Undeclared Sildenafil and Tadalafil
- Ultrasound-Based Visualization of Silent Atherosclerosis May Improve Medication Adherence
- ACC Releases Consensus Decision Pathway for CVD Risk Reduction in T2D and ASCVD
- Childhood Behavioral Interventions May Promote Adult Cardiovascular Health
- US Medical Schools Increase in Diversity After Implementation of Accreditation Standards
- Botox Injections Explored to Reduce Postop AF in Cardiac Surgery
- AHA Scientific Statement: Low Risk of Side Effects With Statins
- Do More Aggressive Periprocedural Antibiotic Regimens Reduce Risk of Device-Related Infections?
- Adherence and Intensity of Lipid-Lowering Therapy Influence CV Risk
- Challenges in Weighing Costs, Therapeutic Benefits of Expensive Pharmaceuticals
- Sustained Systolic Blood Pressure Reductions With Barbershop Intervention
- Stethoscopes in ICU Show High Levels of Bacterial Contamination