Looking for The Cardiology Advisor App?
The point of care information you rely on from The Cardiology Advisor is always accessible via our mobile-friendly website. That's right, you can access the latest news, clinical charts, and drug monographs all from your preferred mobile device or tablet.
If you'd rather use an app, we encourage you to download MPR. This all-in-one resource offers users daily news across all specialties, along with drug monographs, medical calculators, and clinical charts.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Should Guidelines Use Higher Risk Thresholds When Recommending Statins for Primary CVD Prevention?
- Ezetimibe Plus Statins Modestly Reduce Cardiovascular Disease Event Risk
- ACC, AHA Publish Appropriate Use Criteria Guidelines for Peripheral Artery Intervention
- Ultrasound-Based Visualization of Silent Atherosclerosis May Improve Medication Adherence
- FDA: E-Liquids Found to Contain Undeclared Sildenafil and Tadalafil
- ACC Releases Consensus Decision Pathway for CVD Risk Reduction in T2D and ASCVD
- Childhood Behavioral Interventions May Promote Adult Cardiovascular Health
- US Medical Schools Increase in Diversity After Implementation of Accreditation Standards
- Botox Injections Explored to Reduce Postop AF in Cardiac Surgery
- AHA Scientific Statement: Low Risk of Side Effects With Statins
- Abdominal Adiposity in Adolescence Drives Cardiometabolic Dysfunction
- Legal and Public Health Issues in Drug Advertising Pricing Examined
- Follow-Up Within 7 Days of Hospital Discharge for Heart Failure Is Beneficial
- Apixaban Prevents VTE in Patients With Malignancies Initiating Chemotherapy
- 2010 to 2014 Saw Increase in Anemia After Hospitalization