Most Recent Articles by Kwamesha Joseph
Diuretic Regimen More Effectively Reduces CV Morbidity vs Telmisartan Combinations in Hypertension With DiabetesNov 14, 2018
Previous studies on the suitability of diuretics for patients with hypertension and diabetes reveal inconsistencies.
Approximately 50% of deaths in people with type 2 diabetes worldwide, and approximately two-thirds of deaths in people with type 2 diabetes in the US are caused by cardiovascular disease.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Does Pre-Existing PH Affect Outcomes in Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair?
- How Has the Medicaid Expansion Affected Patients Hospitalized With Acute MI?
- Macitentan Not Superior to Placebo for Improving Exercise Capacity in Eisenmenger Syndrome
- Occupational Metal, Pesticide Exposure May Be Associated With Increased CVD Risk
- FDA to Review Tafamidis for Treatment of Transthyretin Amyloid Cardiomyopathy
- ASH Develops Practice Guidelines for Venous Thromboembolism
- Tetralogy of Fallot: Long-Term Outcomes After Surgical Repair
- Stethoscopes in ICU Show High Levels of Bacterial Contamination
- Catheter Ablation Superior to Drug Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation in Heart Failure
- Trends in Endocarditis Incidence After Implementation of 2007 AHA Recommendations
- Researchers Identify Golden Ratio Between Pulmonary Pressure Components in PAH
- FDA: Potential Increased Mortality With Paclitaxel-Coated Balloons, Stents for PAD
- Inhaled Dry Powder Formulation of Treprostinil Well Tolerated in PAH
- Elevated Myocardial T1 Associated With Increased Septal Angle in PAH
- Pulmonary Hypertension Intensive Care Options Depend on Treatment Goals