Most Recent Articles by Jasenka Piljac Zegarac
Experts call on healthcare providers to diligently focus on hypertension as an important comorbid condition that is strongly associated with adverse cardiovascular outcomes, including death.
Study finds no significant association between sustained subclinical thyroid dysfunction and development of carotid plaques in healthy individuals.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Does Pre-Existing PH Affect Outcomes in Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair?
- How Has the Medicaid Expansion Affected Patients Hospitalized With Acute MI?
- Macitentan Not Superior to Placebo for Improving Exercise Capacity in Eisenmenger Syndrome
- Occupational Metal, Pesticide Exposure May Be Associated With Increased CVD Risk
- FDA to Review Tafamidis for Treatment of Transthyretin Amyloid Cardiomyopathy
- ASH Develops Practice Guidelines for Venous Thromboembolism
- Tetralogy of Fallot: Long-Term Outcomes After Surgical Repair
- Stethoscopes in ICU Show High Levels of Bacterial Contamination
- Catheter Ablation Superior to Drug Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation in Heart Failure
- Trends in Endocarditis Incidence After Implementation of 2007 AHA Recommendations
- Researchers Identify Golden Ratio Between Pulmonary Pressure Components in PAH
- FDA: Potential Increased Mortality With Paclitaxel-Coated Balloons, Stents for PAD
- Inhaled Dry Powder Formulation of Treprostinil Well Tolerated in PAH
- Elevated Myocardial T1 Associated With Increased Septal Angle in PAH
- Pulmonary Hypertension Intensive Care Options Depend on Treatment Goals