The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Statins in Patients Older Than 75: A Meta-Analysis of 28 Controlled Trials
- Infection and Infarction: Cause and Effect?
- Open Surgical Repair of Descending Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms Linked to Early Postoperative Mortality
- Emergency Department Barthel Index Score Predicts Heart Failure Mortality
- Reversal Agent Reduces Severe Bleeding With Factor Xa Inhibitors
- Societies Release Updated Guidelines for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation
- FDA: Unauthorized INR Test Strips Part of Large Recall
- Does Rivaroxaban Plus Aspirin Prevent Early Coronary Bypass Graft Occlusion?
- Banding Together: How Some Physicians Are Fighting the MOC Program
- Swan-Ganz Thermodilution Catheters Recalled Due to Lumen Reversal
- Machine Learning Algorithm May Guide Therapy in Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Linagliptin Non-Inferior to Glimepiride in Long-Term CV Outcome Study
- No Association Between LDL Cholesterol Levels and Risk for Sepsis
- PAH Therapy Guidelines Updated by CHEST Expert Panel
- Protecting Patient Privacy: HIPAA Compliance in the Electronic Age