Most Recent Articles by Erin Connolly
By offering free tuition, NYU hopes to bring more diversity to their medical school program.
It's easy for patients to seek out information that backs up their beliefs and dismiss other sources as "fake news."
Each year when Team Heart touches down in Kigali, Rwanda, they become one of the only medical groups in the country to offer heart surgery.
The $67 billion merger between Cigna and Express Scripts will be the first of its kind.
Data show that there is a significant difference in how black patients are treated compared with patients of other races.
More Articles by Erin Connolly
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Does Pre-Existing PH Affect Outcomes in Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair?
- How Has the Medicaid Expansion Affected Patients Hospitalized With Acute MI?
- Macitentan Not Superior to Placebo for Improving Exercise Capacity in Eisenmenger Syndrome
- Occupational Metal, Pesticide Exposure May Be Associated With Increased CVD Risk
- FDA to Review Tafamidis for Treatment of Transthyretin Amyloid Cardiomyopathy
- ASH Develops Practice Guidelines for Venous Thromboembolism
- Tetralogy of Fallot: Long-Term Outcomes After Surgical Repair
- Stethoscopes in ICU Show High Levels of Bacterial Contamination
- Catheter Ablation Superior to Drug Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation in Heart Failure
- Trends in Endocarditis Incidence After Implementation of 2007 AHA Recommendations
- Researchers Identify Golden Ratio Between Pulmonary Pressure Components in PAH
- FDA: Potential Increased Mortality With Paclitaxel-Coated Balloons, Stents for PAD
- Inhaled Dry Powder Formulation of Treprostinil Well Tolerated in PAH
- Elevated Myocardial T1 Associated With Increased Septal Angle in PAH
- Pulmonary Hypertension Intensive Care Options Depend on Treatment Goals