Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of cardiology drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Statins in Patients Older Than 75: A Meta-Analysis of 28 Controlled Trials
- Infection and Infarction: Cause and Effect?
- Open Surgical Repair of Descending Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms Linked to Early Postoperative Mortality
- Emergency Department Barthel Index Score Predicts Heart Failure Mortality
- Reversal Agent Reduces Severe Bleeding With Factor Xa Inhibitors
- Societies Release Updated Guidelines for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation
- FDA: Unauthorized INR Test Strips Part of Large Recall
- Does Rivaroxaban Plus Aspirin Prevent Early Coronary Bypass Graft Occlusion?
- Banding Together: How Some Physicians Are Fighting the MOC Program
- Swan-Ganz Thermodilution Catheters Recalled Due to Lumen Reversal
- Machine Learning Algorithm May Guide Therapy in Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Linagliptin Non-Inferior to Glimepiride in Long-Term CV Outcome Study
- No Association Between LDL Cholesterol Levels and Risk for Sepsis
- PAH Therapy Guidelines Updated by CHEST Expert Panel
- Protecting Patient Privacy: HIPAA Compliance in the Electronic Age