Most Recent Articles by Britt Gambino
The HeartStart MRx defibrillator may fail at any time, including during repeated shocks while in AED mode.
Individuals in the study were categorized based on the presence of single or multiple renal cysts; those with multiple cysts had higher odds of having a stroke.
Fixed-dose candesartan plus hydrochlorothiazide with rosuvastatin reduced the incidence of first stroke in patients at risk for cardiovascular disease.
Researchers found an upward trend in pregnancy-related spontaneous subarachnoid hemorrhage over a span of 12 years.
Sleep apnea is associated with risk for recurrent ischemic stroke and mortality.
More Articles by Britt Gambino
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- A 45-Year-Old Man Presents to the ED With Shortness of Breath, Confusion
- A 56-Year-Old Man With Flu-Like Symptoms Presents With Palpitations
- Acute Coronary Syndrome Benefits From Both Antiplatelets and DOACs
- 6MWT Clinically Relevant and Appropriate Prognostic Tool for PAH
- Fear of E-Cigarette Harm Cuts Teenagers' Use
- Clopidogrel Tablets Recalled Due to Mislabeling
- Mandatory Screening for Congenital Heart Disease: Effects on Infant Mortality
- Short-Run Atrial Tachyarrhythmia Associated With Increased Stroke Risk
- Effects of High-Intensity Exercise Training in Previously Sedentary Adults
- ACC Releases Decision Pathway on Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction
- Clinical Challenge: Upper Respiratory Infection 1 Year After Heart Transplant
- Use of Multiple Antihypertensive Agents Has Increased in Hospitalizations Complicated by Preeclampsia
- Targeting Underlying Conditions May Improve Sinus Rhythm in Atrial Fibrillation
- Metformin May Preserve Beta-Cell Function in T2DM
- A 67-Year-Old Man With Shortness of Breath After the Sonoma-Napa Wildfires