TheCardiologyAdvisor.com offers cardiology specialists and other healthcare professionals a comprehensive knowledge base of practical information and resources to assist in making the right decisions for their patients. Key Features include:
- Daily news
- Full-length feature articles
- Concise drug monographs
- Unique cardiology case studies
- Conference coverage
- Relevant clinical charts and calculators
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) activities
- and more...
Our mission is to empower cardiology healthcare professionals with practice-focused and comprehensive clinical and drug information that is reflective of current and emerging principles of care to help clinicians optimize patient outcomes.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for healthcare professionals including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), Cancer Therapy Advisor, Oncology Nurse Advisor, The Clinical Advisor, Renal and Urology News, Endocrinology Advisor, Neurology Advisor, Psychiatry Advisor, Infectious Disease Advisor, The Medical Bag, Rheumatology Advisor, Clinical Pain Advisor, Dermatology Advisor, and Pulmonology Advisor.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Class 1 Device Recall: Endologix AFX Device Recalled Due to Type III Endoleaks
- Harvard: Fraudulent Data Found in Publications of Heart Researcher
- Traumatic Life Events May Increase Risk for Atrial Fibrillation in Older Women
- No Differences Between Bivalirudin, UFH Post-PCI After Ticagrelor Pretreatment
- Rivaroxaban Approved to Reduce Risk of Major Cardiovascular Events in CAD, PAD
- Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation May Reduce Statin-Induced Myopathy
- Long-Term Exposure to Elevated BP Associated With AS and AR
- Risk Factors for Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in the South Asian Population
- Takotsubo Syndrome Associated With Substantial Morbidity, Mortality
- Bariatric Surgery Reduces Macrovascular Complications in Obesity, T2D
- Metformin May Improve Vascular Health in Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes
- Improved Cardiovascular Event Reporting Needed in Leukemia Clinical Trials
- Psoriasis Associated With Clinical Signs of Accelerated Atherosclerosis
- Can Dermatoscope Magnets Be Used With CV Implanted Electronic Devices?
- The Striking Effects of Diversity in Health Care: Improving Patient Outcomes