Latest Features & Opinion
Patients with familial chylomicronemia syndrome who were actively connected were also 3 times as likely to report "high" or "extremely high" motivation in managing their own health.
Evaluating diagnosis and treatment options for pulmonary arterial hypertension.
The next best diagnostic step in the workup of acute ischemic stroke in context of updated 2018 guidelines is discussed.
A 35-year-old pregnant woman presents to the emergency department with progressive dyspnea and palpitations that have worsened during the last 3 weeks.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Statins in Patients Older Than 75: A Meta-Analysis of 28 Controlled Trials
- Infection and Infarction: Cause and Effect?
- Open Surgical Repair of Descending Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms Linked to Early Postoperative Mortality
- Emergency Department Barthel Index Score Predicts Heart Failure Mortality
- Reversal Agent Reduces Severe Bleeding With Factor Xa Inhibitors
- Societies Release Updated Guidelines for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation
- FDA: Unauthorized INR Test Strips Part of Large Recall
- Does Rivaroxaban Plus Aspirin Prevent Early Coronary Bypass Graft Occlusion?
- Banding Together: How Some Physicians Are Fighting the MOC Program
- Swan-Ganz Thermodilution Catheters Recalled Due to Lumen Reversal
- Machine Learning Algorithm May Guide Therapy in Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Linagliptin Non-Inferior to Glimepiride in Long-Term CV Outcome Study
- No Association Between LDL Cholesterol Levels and Risk for Sepsis
- PAH Therapy Guidelines Updated by CHEST Expert Panel
- Protecting Patient Privacy: HIPAA Compliance in the Electronic Age