BUN and/or Creatinine Increased: Postrenal Cause
Obstruction originating within the urinary tract:
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
Blood clots or sloughed cells
Functional abnormalities of urinary tract.
Obstruction originating outside the urinary tract :
Tumor or mass adjacent to the urinary tract
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Tests to assess predisposition to form urinary calculi
Tests for infection within the urinary tract
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- The Mounting Evidence Against Electronic Cigarette Use
- Entresto Significantly Improves Physical, Social Activity in Heart Failure Patients
- Nonpsychotic Cannabinoids in Hypertension: Benefits and Harms
- Clinical Case: Pregnant Woman Presents With Worsening Dyspnea
- ACC and AHA Release 2018 Quality Measures for Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Sacubitril/Valsartan vs Enalapril for Physical Activity Improvement in HFrEF
- Improved Outcomes With CABG vs PCI for Diabetes With LV Dysfunction
- Psoriasis Treatment Ixekizumab Safe for Cardiovascular Health
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Cardiovascular Complications of COPD