Most Recent Articles by George Marzouka, MD
A 55-year-old man with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease reports having some mild chest pain.
A 64-year-old man with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, and morbid obesity seeks preoperative approval for femoral popliteal bypass surgery.
While ICD-10-CM may be an improvement on an old process, big data is the revolution that has the potential to change health care forever.
A 32-year-old woman presents to the emergency department with complaints of dyspnea on exertion and near syncopal episodes.
Several weeks after camping, a 32-year-old man experiences syncope while driving to an urgent care center to address his worsening symptoms of fatigue.
More Articles by George Marzouka, MD
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- The Connection Between Cardiovascular Disease and Sleep Apnea: An Expert Interview
- The Mounting Evidence Against Electronic Cigarette Use
- Entresto Significantly Improves Physical, Social Activity in Heart Failure Patients
- Nonpsychotic Cannabinoids in Hypertension: Benefits and Harms
- Clinical Case: Pregnant Woman Presents With Worsening Dyspnea
- Sacubitril/Valsartan vs Enalapril for Physical Activity Improvement in HFrEF
- Improved Outcomes With CABG vs PCI for Diabetes With LV Dysfunction
- Psoriasis Treatment Ixekizumab Safe for Cardiovascular Health
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Cardiovascular Complications of COPD