Most Recent Articles by Da Hee Han, PharmD
The FDA has approved a new size of the Masters Series Mechanical Heart Valve with Hemodynamic Plus Sewing Cuff for use in newborn patients with heart defects.
Aegis Sciences announced the launch of KardiAssure, a first-of-its-kind urinalysis to help healthcare providers track cardiovascular medication adherence in their patients.
The FDA has approved angiotensin II intravenous infusion for hypotension in patients with septic shock.
Patient satisfaction was measured in terms of clinician denial vs fulfillment for referrals, pain medications, antibiotics, other new medications, laboratory tests, radiology tests, or other tests.
The FDA has approved evolocumab for the prevention of heart attacks.
More Articles by Da Hee Han, PharmD
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- FDA Reports Combination Hypertension Treatment Discontinued
- Automated Detection of Atrial Fibrillation Through Smartwatch Technology
- Cardiovascular Outcomes of SGLT-2i vs Other Glucose-Lowering Drugs in T2D
- Outcomes With Aspirin for Primary Prevention in Heart Failure, Type 2 Diabetes
- Machine Learning Shows Potential in Diagnosing Myocardial Infarction in Patients With Chest Pain
- Digital Adherence Devices: Preventing Strokes in Afib One Reminder at a Time
- Pioglitazone Lowers Cardiovascular, Noncardiovascular Mortality in Diabetes
- Peripheral Artery Disease, DVT Risk May Increase With Varicose Veins
- Cardiorespiratory Fitness May Improve Executive Function in Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Preventing Chemotherapy-Related Cardiotoxicity in Breast Cancer
- Patent Foramen Ovale Characteristics May Predict Benefits of PFO Closure
- Low-Dose Triple Combo Therapy Effective in Hypertension
- Blood Pressure, Glucose Levels Worsened From the Great Recession
- Acute MI Hospital Mortality During Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics Meeting Dates
- A 64-Year-Old Woman With Colorectal Cancer Presents to ED With Severe Chest Pain