Most Recent Articles by Christina Loguidice
In a meta-analysis of cross-sex hormone therapy use in transgender individuals, researchers found that transgender women may have a greater risk for CVD mortality vs cisgender women in the general population.
Patients with rheumatoid arthritis have a significantly higher risk for cardiovascular disease, increasing their risk for morbidity and mortality.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- The Connection Between Cardiovascular Disease and Sleep Apnea: An Expert Interview
- The Mounting Evidence Against Electronic Cigarette Use
- Entresto Significantly Improves Physical, Social Activity in Heart Failure Patients
- Nonpsychotic Cannabinoids in Hypertension: Benefits and Harms
- Clinical Case: Pregnant Woman Presents With Worsening Dyspnea
- Sacubitril/Valsartan vs Enalapril for Physical Activity Improvement in HFrEF
- Improved Outcomes With CABG vs PCI for Diabetes With LV Dysfunction
- Psoriasis Treatment Ixekizumab Safe for Cardiovascular Health
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Cardiovascular Complications of COPD