Most Recent Articles by Christina Loguidice
In a meta-analysis of cross-sex hormone therapy use in transgender individuals, researchers found that transgender women may have a greater risk for CVD mortality vs cisgender women in the general population.
Patients with rheumatoid arthritis have a significantly higher risk for cardiovascular disease, increasing their risk for morbidity and mortality.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Continuous Furosemide Infusion Superior to Bolus Furosemide in Heart Failure
- ACC/AHA Release 2017 Quality Measures for STEMI/NSTEMI Management
- Role of Coffee Consumption in Heart Failure, Stroke Outcomes
- Atrial Fibrillation Survival Better With Cardiac Surgery, Cox-Maze IV
- Borderline Pulmonary Hypertension Commonly Found During Right Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure Related to Methamphetamine Use: Possible New Epidemic?
- Cardiac Surgery: Restrictive vs Liberal Threshold for Red-Cell Transfusion
- High-Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin I Threshold Identifies Patients at Low Risk for MI, Death
- Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program Decreases Heart Failure Readmissions
- Canakinumab May Lower Lung Cancer Incidence in Patients With Atherosclerosis