Most Recent Articles by Britt Gambino
The American Heart Association has released a scientific statement examining the relationship between cardiovascular disease and breast cancer.
The performance of a preeclampsia screening method using a combination of maternal factors and biomarkers was superior to the current NICE recommendations.
At 6 months, researchers found a negative association between electronic cigarette use and subsequent smoking cessation.
When magnetic resonance angiography is performed in patients with neurovascular embolization coils that contain 304V stainless steel, an increased image artifact may occur.
The HeartStart MRx defibrillator may fail at any time, including during repeated shocks while in AED mode.
More Articles by Britt Gambino
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- The Connection Between Cardiovascular Disease and Sleep Apnea: An Expert Interview
- The Mounting Evidence Against Electronic Cigarette Use
- Entresto Significantly Improves Physical, Social Activity in Heart Failure Patients
- Nonpsychotic Cannabinoids in Hypertension: Benefits and Harms
- Clinical Case: Pregnant Woman Presents With Worsening Dyspnea
- Sacubitril/Valsartan vs Enalapril for Physical Activity Improvement in HFrEF
- Improved Outcomes With CABG vs PCI for Diabetes With LV Dysfunction
- Psoriasis Treatment Ixekizumab Safe for Cardiovascular Health
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Cardiovascular Complications of COPD