Most Recent Articles by Britt Gambino
A recall has been issued for one lot of amiodarone due to possible particulate matter introduced into the solution.
The researchers concluded abacavir-containg ART does not increase the risk of coronary artery disease or myocardial infarction
Women with atrial fibrillation and diabetes have higher rates for mortality and cardiovascular disease compared to men.
Patients diagnosed with new atrial fibrillation after ischemic stroke were more likely to have preexisting cardiovascular comorbidities such as hypertension, heart failure, and coronary artery disease.
Patients treated with zoledronic acid had a higher risk for atrial fibrillation and other arrhythmias as well as heart failure vs untreated patients.
More Articles by Britt Gambino
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Continuous Furosemide Infusion Superior to Bolus Furosemide in Heart Failure
- ACC/AHA Release 2017 Quality Measures for STEMI/NSTEMI Management
- Role of Coffee Consumption in Heart Failure, Stroke Outcomes
- Atrial Fibrillation Survival Better With Cardiac Surgery, Cox-Maze IV
- Borderline Pulmonary Hypertension Commonly Found During Right Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure Related to Methamphetamine Use: Possible New Epidemic?
- Cardiac Surgery: Restrictive vs Liberal Threshold for Red-Cell Transfusion
- High-Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin I Threshold Identifies Patients at Low Risk for MI, Death
- Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program Decreases Heart Failure Readmissions
- Canakinumab May Lower Lung Cancer Incidence in Patients With Atherosclerosis