TheCardiologyAdvisor.com offers cardiology specialists and other healthcare professionals a comprehensive knowledge base of practical information and resources to assist in making the right decisions for their patients. Key Features include:
- Daily news
- Full-length feature articles
- Concise drug monographs
- Unique cardiology case studies
- Conference coverage
- Relevant clinical charts and calculators
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) activities
- and more...
Our mission is to empower cardiology healthcare professionals with practice-focused and comprehensive clinical and drug information that is reflective of current and emerging principles of care to help clinicians optimize patient outcomes.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for the professional medical community including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), Clinical Advisor, for nurse practitioners and physician assistants, Cancer Therapy Advisor, Oncology Nurse Advisor, Renal and Urology News, Endocrinology Advisor, Neurology Advisor, Psychiatry Advisor, Clinical Pain Advisor, and Infectious Disease Advisor.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Beta-Blockers Reduce CV Mortality in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction
- Timing of BP Measurements in Orthostatic Hypotension Linked to Adverse Effects
- Hypertension, Diabetes in Midlife Increase Risk of Dementia
- Reduced GFR Associated With Increased Atrial Fibrillation Risk
- Biomarker-Based Model Predicts Mortalty in Coronary Heart Disease
- Assessing Chest Pain in ER With Short-term Risk Stratification Tool
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: Changes, Challenges, and Clinician Perspectives
- Shortness of Breath and Palpitations After a Funeral: Depression or Something Worse?
- Newly Diagnosed Atrial Fibrillation Benefits From Cardiology Care vs Primary Care
- Noncalcified, High-Risk Coronary Plaque Burden Increased With Psoriasis
- Case Study: Cardiac Manifestations of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Preventing Venous Thromboembolism After Hip, Knee Arthoplasty: Comparing Anticoagulant Efficacy
- Patients Report Breakdowns in Hospital Care
- Evolocumab Added to Statin Therapy Does Not Affect Cognition
- Risk Stratification Using Platelet Aggregation in Stable CAD