Latest Features & Opinion
Q&A with heart failure specialist and advisory board member, Ileana L. Piña, MD.
Clinicians seek stronger collaboration between cardiology and oncology as well as evidence-based treatment guidelines.
Highlights from the 2016 American College of Cardiology meeting.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Sacubitril/Valsartan More Cost-Effective Compared With Enalapril for US Heart Failure Patients
- Nonvitamin K Anticoagulant Treatment in Patients With Atrial Fibrilliation and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Heart Failure Treatment Gaps: Q&A With Advisory Board Member Ileana Piña, MD
- High-Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin I Assay Identifies Myocardial Infarction in ER
- Chronic Kidney Disease May Increase CV Mortality in Black Patients With Diabetes
- Cardiovascular Disease Risk May Increase With Late-Onset Asthma
- Incident Ischemic Stroke May Be Predicted By Biomarkers
- European Society of Cardiology Congress 2016 Preview
- FFRCT Investigated as Screening Tool for Chest Pain in Proof of Concept Trial
- Statins Limit Vaccine Efficacy of Influenza Strain