Latest Features & Opinion
President-elect Trump has stated support for insurance sales across state lines, turning Medicaid into a block-grant program, and protecting individuals with preexisting conditions, among other Republican party proposals.
Avoiding 3 major risk factors for heart failure—hypertension, diabetes, and obesity—may reduce the likelihood of heart failure development.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Oxygen Therapy for Acute MI: Best Practice or Harmful Treatment?
- Dyslipidemia and Atherosclerosis Clinical Practice Guidelines
- LDL Cholesterol Predicts Ischemic Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation
- Periprocedural Anticoagulation in Atrial Fibrillation: American College of Cardiology Decision Pathway
- Ventricular Tachycardia Ablation May Allow Patients to Reduce or Discontinue Amiodarone