Latest Features & Opinion
Q&A with heart failure specialist and advisory board member, Ileana L. Piña, MD.
Clinicians seek stronger collaboration between cardiology and oncology as well as evidence-based treatment guidelines.
Highlights from the 2016 American College of Cardiology meeting.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- Fractional Flow Reserve With CTA vs Usual Care in Suspected Coronary Artery Disease
- Late Gadolinium Enhancement Predicted Ventricular Tachyarrhythmic Events in Cardiomyopathy
- Adding Ethnicity to CHA2DS2-VASc Score Improves Stroke Prediction
- LV Diastolic Dysfunction Occurs Frequently in Polymyositis and Dermatomyositis
- Brisk Walking vs Jogging in Controlling Blood Glucose Levels
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Release Guidelines for Adult Stroke Rehabilitation and Recovery
- ACC/AHA/ESC Update Heart Failure Guidelines for New Angiotensin Receptor-Neprilysin Inhibitor
- Sacubitril/Valsartan More Cost-Effective Compared With Enalapril for US Heart Failure Patients
- Nonvitamin K Anticoagulant Treatment in Patients With Atrial Fibrilliation and Chronic Kidney Disease
- STEMI Outcomes Improve With High Mechanical Index Impulses and Intravenous Microbubbles
- Poor Physical Fitness Second Leading Risk Factor for Early Mortality
- Severe Hypoglycemia Increases Risk of Cardiovascular Disease in Type 1 Diabetes
- Stroke Survival Slightly Higher Among Patients Treated at Primary Stroke Centers
- Coenzyme Q10 Before PCI Did Not Reduce Periprocedural Myocardial Injury
- Coronary Artery Disease Testing in New-Onset Heart Failure