Latest Features & Opinion
Highlights from the 2016 European Society of Cardiology congress in Rome.
Clinician Viewpoints on the "2016 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update on New Pharmacological Therapy for Heart Failure"
Drs Tauras and Patel from Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, New York weigh in on what the new guidelines mean for practicing clinicians.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- AHA Recommendations for Managing Statin Drug-Drug Interactions
- Intravascular Ultrasound vs Aniography-Guided Stent Implantation Outcomes
- TAVR With Intraprocedural Embolic Protection: Potential for Improved Neurological Outcomes
- Atrial Fibrillation May Be Detected by Smartphone Device
- AHA: Determining Hypertension's Role in Cognitive Impairment
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Release Guidelines for Adult Stroke Rehabilitation and Recovery
- ACC/AHA/ESC Update Heart Failure Guidelines for New Angiotensin Receptor-Neprilysin Inhibitor
- HOPE-3: Hitting Pause on the Blood Pressure Gauge
- Impaired Exercise Capacity in Heart Failure Not Caused by Chronotropic Incompetence
- Sacubitril/Valsartan More Cost-Effective Compared With Enalapril for US Heart Failure Patients
- Glyburide Offers Hope for Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment
- Peripheral Artery Disease Mortality Risk Increased With Meat By-Product
- The Handoff: Your Week in Cardiology News - 10/21/16
- Pulmonary Embolism as a Differential Diagnosis to Syncope
- Angina Worsens Quality of Life in Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction