Latest Features & Opinion
Highlights from the 2016 European Society of Cardiology congress in Rome.
Clinician Viewpoints on the "2016 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update on New Pharmacological Therapy for Heart Failure"
Drs Tauras and Patel from Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, New York weigh in on what the new guidelines mean for practicing clinicians.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Release Guidelines for Adult Stroke Rehabilitation and Recovery
- ACC/AHA/ESC Update Heart Failure Guidelines for New Angiotensin Receptor-Neprilysin Inhibitor
- ACC/AHA Release Dual Antiplatelet Therapy Guideline-Focused Update for Patients With Coronary Artery Disease
- HOPE-3: Hitting Pause on the Blood Pressure Gauge
- Impaired Exercise Capacity in Heart Failure Not Caused by Chronotropic Incompetence
- Monounsaturated Fat Benefits May Be Compromised by Stress
- Newborn Screening for Congenital Heart Disease: Challenges and Solutions
- VIDEO: Oral Anticoagulation After Intracranial Hemorrhage in Afib
- Oral Anticoagulants After Intracranial Hemorrhage Reduced Mortality Risk in Afib
- Low-Dose NOACs Reduce Thromboembolic Events in Nonvalvular AF