Latest Features & Opinion
The Cardiology Advisor interviewed George Bakris, MD on his thoughts regarding the ACC/AHA updated hypertension guidelines.
Evaluating diagnosis and treatment options for pulmonary arterial hypertension.
The next best diagnostic step in the workup of acute ischemic stroke in context of updated 2018 guidelines is discussed.
A 35-year-old pregnant woman presents to the emergency department with progressive dyspnea and palpitations that have worsened during the last 3 weeks.
The Cardiology Advisor Articles
- The Mounting Evidence Against Electronic Cigarette Use
- Entresto Significantly Improves Physical, Social Activity in Heart Failure Patients
- Nonpsychotic Cannabinoids in Hypertension: Benefits and Harms
- ACC and AHA Release 2018 Quality Measures for Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Unique Vit B3 Formulation May Improve Blood Pressure, CV Health
- AHA: Assessment and Promotion of Physical Activity for CVD Prevention
- Benefits of Targeted Pharmacologic Therapy in PAH and Distal CTEPH
- Transcatheter vs Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in COPD
- Breathing New Life Into COPD and Asthma Therapy With Statins
- ACP: Position Paper Recommends Solutions to Close Gender Equity Gap